Central European News in Chinese – 中欧与世界新闻 – 中欧社

骆家辉:王立军按他自己时间安排离开

p120228107

2月26日中国左派网站四月青年论坛发布近日美国大使骆家辉与着名左派人士司马南谈王立军事件的视频,骆家辉在回答其提问时一再强调王立军确曾与使馆人员会面,但其离去完全出自王立军个人意愿。同时他拒绝评论这次“特殊事件”所涉及的外交事宜,再次重申美国的做法是合乎惯例的。

王立军事件自2月初突发绵延至今真相依旧扑朔迷离,中国官方的低调处理秘而不宣更令传言纷纷不辨真假,目前有传言称其将在两会前复出,但消息无法确证。2月26日中国左派网站四月青年论坛发布近日美国大使骆家辉与着名左派人士司马南谈王立军事件的视频,骆家辉在回答其提问时一再强调王立军确曾与使馆人员会面,但其离去完全出自王立军个人意愿。同时他拒绝评论这次“特殊事件”所涉及的外交事宜,再次重申美国的做法是合乎惯例的。

2月24日美国驻华大使骆家辉、美国卡尔顿学院历史学教授哈利•M•威廉姆斯与多位中国博主举行座谈会,一同畅谈马丁•路德•金对民权运动的发展所产生的意义。期间,骆家辉回答中国左派人物司马南就王立军事件的提问,2月26日左派网站四月青年社区截取这段视频,再度燃起网民对王立军事件的兴趣。

四月网的前身为在2008年由饶谨等网民自发建立的揭发西方媒体在奥运会和西藏问题上不客观报道的非政府网站ANTI-CNN(反CNN),原简称AC。目前AC四月青年论坛已发展为大陆较有影响力左派网站,但较之乌有之乡语调缓和,标榜爱国主义,一般认为是凯迪社区的对立面,论坛里拥护多为80后愤青。

以下为骆家辉回答司马南全文:

好的 我们回顾一下王立军先生进入成都美国领事馆(的事件)。

well,let me just say that we retrospect the Mr Wang Lijun’s presence at US’s consulate in Chengdu.

几个星期前(二月初),他确实进入美国领事馆。

He did come in to the US’s consulate several weeks ago,I think early February.

正如中国外交部所确认的,他是以其重庆市副市长的身份进入的,与(领事馆人员)有过会面,并且确实在美国领事馆滞留了超过24小时。

He had an appointment.He came in in his capacity,is the vice mayor of Chongqing,and as the Chinese foreign ministry confirms,he was there for more than 24 hours

但是他的离开确实是按照他自己的时间安排,按他自己的意愿,按他自己的选择,

but he did leave on his own time table,on his own volition,on his own chice.

我可以告诉各位的是,这并没有阻碍和影响,习近平(专题)副主席当时即将访美。

I can tell you that the fact,that the vice president Xi was planning on attending visiting United States in a few days,had no baring had no influence on.

美国政府就这个事件所做的一切都是遵从程序和法规的,

how United States handled the situation?And that we follow all procedures and rules,

除此之外,在这次特殊事件的处理上,我将不评论任何发生在领事馆内部的外交事宜。

in this particular incident,and beyond that I cannot review the contents of diplomatic discussions that occurred inside the consulate.

我们尊重并且美国接受中国现有的甚至未来还将长期保持的政治体制

We respect to can United States accept the Chinese government political system,and stays the same for the next several decades.

我们美国非常欢迎一个迅速增长并繁荣的中国,

We United States very much Welcome a growing prosperous China,

特别是当他在国际事务中发挥重要作用的时候。

when that takes on great responsibilities in international affair.

我们作为外交人员和遍及世界各地的不同类型和体制的政府接洽,

We as diplomats we work with governments of different types and systems all around the world,

我们和这些政府全力配合,无论它们是中国政府、俄罗斯政府、法国政府、墨西哥政府或者是新加坡政府

and we fully engage with all governments,whether the Chinese government the Russian government the French government the Mexican government or the government of Singapore.

中国的政体是中国人民的政体.

and so the system that here in china is of the people of China.

我们作为美国政府的外交人员,

We as the diplomats of American’s government,

需要用民间的方式维护与民间的关系,

has strong relationships people the people relationships,

用政府的方式维护同政府的关系,

government the government relationships,

以及用商务的方式维护商务的关系,

and business the business relationships。

我们希望各种关系都能发展,

We want that relationships to grow,

虽然在某些原则问题上我们存在这分歧,

and while we have differences in our proches and maybe our principles,

然而同时我们共同分享着长远的利益。

nonetheless we also have the long share of interests.

(四月网)